EcoMetrix Solutions Group’s (ESG) full Privacy Statement contains more information about the ESIITool.com’s website privacy practices.
- When you request additional information or register on the ESIITool.com website, ESG will ask you to provide basic contact information.
- If you purchase ESG’s applications or services (the “Services”), the Company will ask you to provide billing information.
- ESG uses common Internet technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons, to keep track of interactions with ESIITool.com and ESIITool.com associated emails.
- For more information about ESG’s information collection practices, please click here to see the full Privacy Statement.
Use of Information
- ESG uses information collected to provide you with the services you request.
- ESG may use information collected to provide you with additional information about the Company’s Services, partners, promotions, and events.
- ESG may use information collected to improve ESIITool.com and associated Services.
- Unless described in the full Privacy Statement, ESG does not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes. ESG may share information collected with other companies that work on ESG’s behalf.
- For more information about ESG’s use of information collected, please click here to see the full Privacy Statement.
EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework
- Use of the ESII Tool requires the collection of basic data about new users which is then used to create a user profile. These data are available/visible to members of the project team who created the tool and all entities for whom these data are available will be subject to the Privacy Shield agreement.
- Personal data required for creation of a new account are:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Level of Confidence collecting ecological data
- Personal data requested but not required for creation of a new account are:
- Street Address
- Zip/Postal Code
- Phone Number
- Provisioning of the required data above is a condition of use for the ESII Tool, users who choose not to provide these data will not be provided with a user account. User data will not be disclosed outside of the ESII Tool Development Team without prior permission from the user and the user has the option to unsubscribe from the ESII Tool at any time by contacting email@example.com. As personal data will not be disclosed outside of the Development Team, no additional provisions are available to users for data handling beyond the option to unsubscribe from the tool.
- Collection and storage of the above-mentioned personal data from individuals or organizations in the European Union is in compliance with the Privacy Shield agreement.
- In the case of inquiries or complaints pertaining to personal data collected or housed within the ESII Tool system, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Personal data collected through the ESII Tool will not be disclosed without prior permission outside of EcoMetrix Solutions Group, LLC. Use of such data by EcoMetrix Solutions Group, LLC will be restricted to those purposes identified in this document.
- Personal data entered into the system by a user may be accessed by that user through the tool’s user profile page which is available after logging into the tool through the tool’s online interface (Project Workspace).
- Personal data will not be shared outside of EcoMetrix Solutions Group, LLC without the express permission of the user which will be acquired prior to such distribution. No such distribution, or associated request for permission, is anticipated from the ESII Tool.
- EcoMetrix Solutions Group, LLC, is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission. In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, EcoMetrix Solutions Group, LLC commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. EcoMetrix Solutions Group, LLC has further committed to cooperate with the panel established by the EU data protection authorities (DPAs) as the independent dispute resolution body for any unresolved complaints associated with use or misuse of personal information collected in accordance with use of the ESII Tool. EcoMetrix Solutions Group, LLC is potentially liable for onward transfers to third parties of personal data of EI individuals received pursuand to Privacy Shield. Please contact email@example.com for any concerns or complaints.
- EcoMetrix Solutions Group, LLC commits to cooperate with the DPAs by declaring in its Privacy Shield self-certification submission to the Department of Commerce that the organization: 1) elects to satisfy the requirement in points (a)(i) and (a)(iii) of the Privacy Shield Recourse, Enforcement and Liability Principle by committing to cooperate with the DPAs; 2) will cooperate with the DPAs in any investigation and resolution of complaints brought under the Privacy Shield; and 3) will comply with any advice given by the DPAs where the DPAs take the view that the organization needs to take specific action to comply with the Privacy Shield Principles, including remedial or compensatory measures for the benefit of individuals affected by any non-compliance with the Principles, and will provide the DPAs with written confirmation that such action has been taken.
- In accordance with this agreement, an arbitration option is available to an individual to determine, for residual claims, whether a Privacy Shield organization has violated its obligations under the Principles as to that individual, and whether any such violation remains fully or partially unremedied. This option is available only for these purposes. Under this arbitration option, the Privacy Shield Panel has the authority to impose individual-specific, non-monetary equitable relief (such as access, correction, deletion, or return of the individual’s data in question) necessary to remedy the violation of the Principles only with respect to the individual. Individuals and Privacy Shield organizations will be able to seek judicial review and enforcement of the arbitral decisions pursuant to U.S. law under the Federal Arbitration Act.
- The considerations stated above regarding the Privacy Shield agreement are contingent on, and do not supersede any legal requirements that may necessitate delivery of personal information to courts or other legal entities.
- In the case of legal requirements to release personal data to legal entities, subsequent release of said data by said entities is not necessarily governed by the Privacy Shield agreement.
End User License Agreement
Please click here for the full Agreement.