Additional Resources for Semarang, Indonesia
This page provides two pieces of information important to using the ESII Tool in Semarang City and the Semarang Regency: the requisite aerial imagery and data for completing the site-level questions in the Project Workspace. This page is intended to streamline image availability and site data entry by consolidating those pieces of data into a single web-page where they are readily available for Semarang, Indonesia.
The video below shows the process of setting up an example site in the ESII Tool.
1) Aerial Imagery
Use the map below to find your site's approximate location, then click on the cell to download the imagery that you will use in ESII.
2) Guidance for Semarang Site Questions
- Question: What is the annual mean summer high temperature (F)?
- Answer: >70 F
- Question: What is the annual mean summer temperature (F)?
- Answer: >70 F
- Question: What is the mean annual precipitation (in)?
- Answer: 70-100 in
- Question: What is the average annual solar radiation per month (kWh/m2/day
- Answer: 9-14
- Question: What is the mean precipitation expected in 24 hours for a 25 year storm event (in)? *
- Answer: 6 inches
- Question: What is the mean precipitation expected in 24 hours for a 2 year storm event (in)? *
- Answer: 4 inches
- Question: What is the wind power class present?
- Answer: 2
- Question: What is the average number of days in the growing season?
- Answer: 300-365 days
- Question: What is the latitude?
- Answer: 7 Degrees
- Question: What is the mean relative humidity (%)?
- Answer: 80%
- Question: What is the maximum monthly value for Average Incidental Solar Radiation (BTU/ft2/day)
- Answer: 1710
- Question: What is the Average Nitrogen Removal Rate (lbs/acre/year)?
- Answer: 4.917
- Question: What is the Average particulate removal rate (lbs/acre/year)?
- Answer: 16.403
* Note: For Semarang, Indonesia we are using a 12 hour storm event value rather than a 24 hour value.
Large Format Imagery
Note: Imagery in the map below is available for download to facilitate large site creation and upload to the iPad App when necessary. These images are each between 300mb and 500mb in size so depending on internet speed, they may take a long time to download and then upload into ESII for use in the iPad Field App.